You can access each of our projects by clicking on the heading.
FES and the Wildlife Zone run their own expeditions and have sometimes combined them with other organisations.
In the past FES and the Wildlife Zone have organised such trips to:
- UK regions of Cornwall, Norfolk, the West Coast of Scotland, the Isle of Skye and Eilean Ban, and the Mawdach estuary in Wales.
- UK Nature Reserves include Wicken Fen, Exmoor, Rottingdean, Lundy Island, and the Pembrokeshire National Park.
- The Jura Mountains of France.
- Romanian Transylvania
- The Mountains and Coastal Nature Reserves of Portugal
- Mount Olympus, Greece
In the Americas;
- New York State, USA
- The Amazon, Pantanal and Iguazzu regions of Brazil.
- The Serengeti and Ngorogoro reserves; and soda lakes of Tanzania
- The Masai Mara, Tsavo, Kilimanjaro reserves; and soda lakes of Kenya
- The Chitwan, Kathmandu and Himalayan regions of Nepal
- Ein Gedi, Dead Sea, Red Sea and Galilee in Israel